Friday, February 26, 2016

Amazing Deals!

I love finding a great deal on the things that I love the most! So I'm sharing a few deals that are going on right now that you don't want to miss.

The first one is the Petunia Pickle Bottom Outlet Winter Sale! Up to 70% off these amazing diaper bags. They are great for busy moms, like myself, but they are so stylish with all their gorgeous prints, that you will want to use them as purse too! And did I mention $5 dollar shipping??? 
Hurry and grab yours. I love mine and love that I got it for a great deal! 
You will love these soft, stylish blankets from Minky Couture. I won this one from a giveaway and love the print! My kids love how soft they are and cuddle with them to watch TV. If you sign up for Minky Couture's emailing list, you will receive a 40% off coupon! This is a great deal on these amazing blankets! 
This is my favorite plaid blanket scarf! It's seriously my most favorite scarf this winter! It's from The Nest on Main boutique and comes in several different colors. They are ON SALE right now for $12.99! Head on over to their website and get yours. You will thank me later. 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: