Saturday, March 19, 2016

Weekend Deals

Since Spring Break and my Birthday are this upcoming week, I wanted to share some of these awesome deals with you! There's everything you need to get you ready for spring break and summer! I'm definitely adding some of these to my birthday wish list! 

On Jane today they have the cutest Swim Suit Tank with ruffles, for a great price! 

Mermaid Beach Towels and the cutest wedge sandals from Groopdealz today! I want those shoes! 

Last minute travel deals for spring break to Las Vegas or California and a great deal on a Staycation to The Homestead.We love the Homestead! 

There's an Anthropologie Sale going on this weekend and a great one at Old Navy

And finally for any of you moms out there that want a head start on summer clothes for your kids, Children's Place  has a great online sale today. Up to 75% off! 

I can't wait to celebrate this week andI'm  starting by shopping these awesome deals! Have a great weekend! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 



No comments: