Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Homemade Orange Syrup

Syrup
I love breakfast foods; especially with homemade syrup! This syrup recipe is my all time favorite. One of my in-laws gave it to me when my husband and I got married. It's been in the family for years and I was so honored, and way excited, to have this recipe to make for my family. 

It's very simple to make, only 3 ingredients... 1/2 can frozen orange juice, 1 stick of butter, and 1 cup of sugar.


Bring to a boil on the stove. Boil for 5 minutes. That's it! Pour it over your favorite breakfast items...pancakes, waffles, and my favorite, French toast! It's so yummy! You're welcome! 





Orange Syrup
Ingredients: 
1/2 can frozen orange juice, thawed. 
1 stick of butter
1 cup of sugar
Boil on stove top for 5 minutes. Serve warm. Enjoy! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: