Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cinnamon French Toast


Cinnamon French Toast
I LOVE French toast! It's my "go-to" breakfast item. I love going to Bed and Breakfast Inns and ordering their French toast in the morning. I love cinnamon added into my French toast. A few weeks ago I found a secret to the best French toast. And because I'm so nice I'm going to share it with you! :) 

The secret ingredient to the best Cinnamon  French Toast is this delicious cinnamon chip bread! It's a "Utah's Own" product too so that makes it even better! You can buy it at most grocery stores in Utah! I picked mine up at my local Western Family grocery store. You use it just like you do the regular bread. Dip it in eggs, milk and vanilla. And cook it on the stove top. Serve it with the yummy orange syrup that I posted and you will have the best "bed and breakfast" type meal to start your day!

Cinnamon French Toast
Ingredients: 
Loaf of Cinnamon Chip Bread from Aspen Mills 
4-6 eggs
1 TBSP. Milk 
1 tsp. Vanilla
Whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla. Dip bread in mixture. Cook each side in a pan on the stove top. Serve with your favorite syrup. Enjoy! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: