Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Egg Lunch

I love how much fun the holidays are! This fun and easy Plastic Easter Egg Lunch is sure to be a big hit with kids. Even the pickiest of eaters love this awesome lunch idea! 
I love using the plastic egg cartons from Costco because you can wash them out before you add the eggs, which I washed out too. 
If you don't have an egg carton, you can just use some cute Easter or Spring cupcake liners to put your eggs in. 
After you've rinsed out the plastic eggs, fill them with yummy, bite sized food. I used bacon, string cheese, apples, granola bar, baby carrots, and a mini snickers candy bar for dessert. My kids loved having this for lunch! They were so excited! 
It's so simple and makes lunch time festive for Easter. It's also a fun idea to mix things up for lunch during spring break. Enjoy! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: