Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Favorite Print, Most Amazing Shop!

This post is in honor of International Women's Day. I got the best gift in the mail this afternoon to celebrate with. This lovely print, that I'm totally obsessed with, is from the amazingly talented Kaylie B over at heykaylieb.com. Not only is she so talented and has the cutest shop, she is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met! She has been a family friend of ours for years, and she has the kindest  heart. She has numerous prints and does custom orders as well. She loves what she does and it totally shows in her work. I'm so impressed with my print, and I know you will love her work too! Go check out her website here. Spread some joy today and give a shout out to all the amazing women in your life today.  


The Keeper of the Crayons

No comments: