Tuesday, March 29, 2016

No-Sew Ruffled Burlap Bed Skirt

This simple bed skirt is so easy to make and turns out so pretty!! The only things you need to make it are burlap, a bed sheet, and a glue gun! You heard me right, no sewing on this project! 
Measure out one long piece of burlap, double the length of the sheet you will be attaching it to. You can use a regular sheet or a fitted sheet. Lay the sheet on the bed. Decide how long you want the burlap to hang down. Start with a line of hot glue as far up as you want the burlap to start, pressing the burlap on top of the glue. Grab the next section of burlap and glue it just slightly overlapping the first piece. Continue all the way across the bottom of the bed sheet.

That's it! I've made a table runner, tree skirt, stockings and curtains using this same technique! This darling room belongs to my beautiful mom. I've linked sources to some similar items that are pictured in case you want to copy her room decor. I've had so much fun sharing my style instincts on Instagram with @acottagegirl. Check out all the cute ideas searching #acottagegirlcrushes! 

Rug 



Have a happy week! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: