Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Non-Candy Easter Egg Stuffers

I love Easter Egg Hunts, but I don't always want my kids' Easter eggs filled with candy. They always get candy from the Easter Bunny. So I've found a few inexpensive, non-candy items to put in those cute plastic eggs this year. All these items are from the dollar store! 
This year I'm using sand toy buckets as my kids' Easter egg baskets. That way they can use them all summer on our family vacations. I found some cars, dinosaurs, and army men at the dollar store for the boys' eggs. They all were $1 dollar. I used two different sizes of plastic eggs. The large eggs are perfect for the hot wheels cars. 
The small eggs were great for the dinosaurs and army men. 
For the girls, I found these cute nail polishes which were $1, as well as these Frozen figures, (that actually come in an egg already), and some friendship bracelets, because what girl doesn't like some jewelry. 
The dollar store is the perfect place to find inexpensive, fun items to put in the eggs! Kids will love finding these treasures in their eggs instead of just getting candy. 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: