Thursday, April 14, 2016

DIY Dryer Sheet Flowers and Vase

I love easy, inexpensive crafts that give your home a special touch! These easy Dryer Sheet Flowers are perfect and barely cost you a penny! They look similar to roses and smell great! They are so easy to make! 
You use "used" dryer sheets, cut into 3x3 squares, twigs from your yard, hot glue and a mason jar. I painted the outside of my mason jar with chalk spray paint. I used sand paper to distress the outside after it was dry. Then I used a chalk paint sealer. I love chalkpaint and the kind that come in a spray paint can is amazing! There are several brands out there but I used Amy Howard at Home Collection. HERE is the post where you'll find how to make the Dryer Sheet Roses. 
This is a great decor idea for spring and summer, and really can be displayed anytime of year! The flowers would be really pretty as center pieces at a wedding reception or a baby shower, or just as decorations for a party. I love how they smell fresh and clean and you will love how easy they are to make! 

The Keeper of the Crayons

No comments: