Saturday, April 9, 2016

Elite Tech Gear Collapsible Water Bottles

With summer coming up quickly, I'm so excited to share these awesome collapsible water bottles with you! They are from Elite Tech Gear! 
We are so busy during the summer and always trying to pack (and keep track of) water bottles. These are a great alternative to the bulky, plastic, store bought water bottles. These are collapsible so they fit anywhere! 
These water bottles come with a clip on the side that makes them perfect for backpacks when you go on a family hike! I put them in my diaper bag pockets, the cup holder in my SUV and in my daughter's lunch bag. They are leak proof and my favorite thing about them is they are BPA free!
We took our water bottles to the park and my kids loved using them! They held up so nicely being tossed around by my three kiddos. These water bottles also  have a spot on the back to write your name on it! So no more mixing up water bottles. I'm so excited to have these Elite Tech Gear Collapsible Water bottles for my kids when they are at their sport games and practices this season. 
Elite Tech Gear wants to give you the opportunity to win a set of ten of these amazing Elite Tech Gear Collapsible Water Bottles! The first 3 people to comment on this blog post with their email and agree to do a review on Amazon, will receive a code to get these water bottles for free! Wait, there's more! Elite Tech Gear is giving all of my blog followers 25% off of their water bottle order! Place your order HERE on Amazon and use the code B263WKC9 at check out. Hurry and get yours while supplies last! Winners will be emailed. You can find more Elite Tech Gear products on their website: www.elitetechgear.com

Hope you like these water bottles as much as we do! Have a great weekend! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

8 comments:

Emmett Family said...

These look like they'd be great for kids at soccer games too!

Ashlee Johnstun said...

ashleejohnstun @ yahoo

I will definitely do a review! My boys would love these especially with how busy we are!!

Kristina said...

Davinna, I'd love to give the water bottles a try! They look perfect for summer outings and I love that they collapse and look like they don't weigh much. I'd be happy to do an Amazon review after using them, too. :) kristina.brinkerhoff@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Annamaria LaDamus said...

annaladamus@yahoo.com
These look like the would be great for traveling and walking!

Davinna Kunz thekeeperofthecrayons said...

They are perfect for sports!! And kids love them!

Davinna Kunz thekeeperofthecrayons said...

You will love these! You'll be getting an email from Elite Tech Gear with your free code and review info. Thanks for participating!

Davinna Kunz thekeeperofthecrayons said...

These are perfect for packing for summer outings! You'll be getting an email from Elite Tech Gear with your free code and review info. Thanks for participating!

Davinna Kunz thekeeperofthecrayons said...

These are so awesome! You'll like them! You'll get an email from Elite Tech Gear with your free code and review info. Thanks for participating!