Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Top 3 Mother's Day Gift Ideas + Fresh Flowers

Mother's Day is one of my favorite days! I love celebrating motherhood and honoring all the wonderful moms out there. Incase you're still trying to figure out what to buy for Mother's Day, which is this Sunday, here are my top 3 favorite gifts that I've received from my husband and kids! I love them! 
These photo cuff bracelets from Pickture That! are my favorite bracelet. I love wearing mine and looking down to see my three sweet kids on it. I get asked all the time where it's from. It's one of my favorite pieces of jewelry to wear. You can visit Pickture That! HERE!
My next favorite gifts are my canvases from Canvas People. They are my favorite pictures in our home. My husband gave me my first one for Mother's Day last year and I've been hooked ever since! Now, every Christmas he gets me one with our new family pictures on it. Everyone compliments the huge one we have hanging in our dining room. 
Canvas People are offering 85% off their site, and I also found a deal for them on Groupon. An 8x10 canvas is only $4.99! Your mom or wife will love this gift! You can find Canvas People HERE and the Groupon Deal HERE
have to say that my most favorite gift is my mother's necklace from The Vintage Pearl. When my husband bought me mine, I literally cried when I opened it. I wear mine all the time and cherish having the names of my three kids on it. We also bought my mom one a couple years ago with the birthstones of all her grandkids. She loves it! They make the best gift. 
They have so many different styles to choose from with a variety of price ranges. My mother's necklace is the chunky circle of love necklace design. I love it! You can find them HERE
Also, if you're looking for beautiful Mother's Day flowers on a budget, Costco has really pretty bouquets and they start at $9.99! Happy Mother's Day Shopping! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: