Thursday, June 16, 2016

Father's Day Gift Ideas

I love giving gifts, especially for Father's Day! My kids have the best dad ever, so I love making sure he has a special day! And since I'm such a great friend, I thought I'd let you in on some cute gift ideas. Sweet of me, I know. ;) These gift ideas are perfect for that special guy on Father's Day. They are so easy to put together, even last minute shoppers can pull these off. Plus, dad deserves something a little more creative than just a tie, am I right?! 
This first gift idea is so easy! My kids were so happy to help with it! It's super inexpensive too! All you need is a mason jar, a package of Swedish Fish and a tag that says, "Hugs and Fishes!". I printed mine off of the computer in Microsoft Word. Super easy and so adorable! This is the perfect gift for kids to help with. You can give this gift to grandpas and uncles too.
 The next gift idea uses the same gift tag, but cost a little bit more. I bought this fishing pole and tackle box combo plus a bottle of bait. It's perfect for the Dad who loves to fish! My kids are giving this gift, plus the jar of fish, together with the tag to their Daddy. They helped pick out the color of bait and pole that we chose. They love helping pick out gifts and they are so excited to give it to their dad! 
Last but not least, is a gift from me, (the wifey) to my amazing husband, because I appreciate all that he does for our family! I found a great deal on this Craftsman Tool Box. They were on sale for 50% off at my local Ace Hardware Store. I was so thrilled to get an awesome deal, and I came up with a cute saying to stick on the box with a bow! 
I printed off a tag that says, "Thanks for BUILDING memories with our kids! Happy Father's Day to one CRAFTY husband!" Adorable, right?! I'm so excited to give these gifts to my husband for Father's Day. Hope all the great Dads, Uncles and Grandpas have a very Happy Father's Day this weekend. And shh... don't tell my husband what he's getting for Father's Day this year. 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: