Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Loft House Copy Cat Cookies + a Healthy Treat

I love the 4th of July! It's one of my favorite holidays! I love everything red, white and blue. We celebrate with a family BBQ every year. And I love making festive desserts for it. My friend made these copy cat Loft House Soft Sugar Cookies off of Pinterest. Since she knows my family loves sugar cookies, she sent me the recipe. 
This recipe is from The Novice Chef! Guys, she is so talented! These cookies taste just like the store bought ones! Seriously, the yummiest cookie! 
These cookies come out even thicker than the store bought ones which I think, made them even better! My kids helped put on the sprinkles and we decided to make these to celebrate the 4th of July! You can find the recipe for these cookies
HERE on The Novice Chef Blog! **follow the recipe exactly.  
If you're trying to stay away from sweets, this yummy, healthy treat is for you! This yogurt and fruit cup is still very festive, and even though it's not a sugar cookie, it's still very delicious. In a cup, layer your favorite yogurt, blueberries and raspberries! That's it! So simple right?!
These treats are bound to be a crowd pleaser this 4th of July! Give them a try! Happy 4th of July!

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: