Monday, June 27, 2016

Shark Week + Loveland Living Planet Aquarium

Since it's Shark Week, I know everyone wants to go to the aquarium, right?! But if you're like me, you want to find the best deals on tickets! Here's some of my pointers! 
My family and I went to the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium last week. It was so much fun!! We always have the best time! My kids adore the adorable penguins and otters, and yes, they are even a fan of the Sharks! Before you go to the aquarium, check out the discounts online. 
Groupon is one of my favorite sites to find great deals on upcoming activities, getaways ect... They always seem to have a deal for the aquarium before we go each year, so keep an eye out on their website! This was the latest groupon deal. I love the deals where you can get a year membership for less than regular admission. Plus, right now you can get $10 off your first Groupon Deal! Score!! 
Also, if you go on the aquarium's websites, they sometimes have specials or coupons. I found coupons for $2 off an item in the gift shop. Visiting the aquarium is so much fun and can be so affordable! Hope these tips help you in planning your trip to the aquarium for Shark Week! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: