Sunday, July 31, 2016

Roasted Cinnabon Bites

Okay, before you read this post, I have to warn you that this treat is probably the most amazing treat I've ever come up with. I've made a lot of recipes that my family loves, but this treat takes the cake!
 We went up in the mountains to cook tin foil dinners. We always roast twinkies and  make S'mores. So I thought, why not roast a Cinnabon hole? AND top it with their caramel frosting? AND eat it while it's still warm and gooey? Seriously, our favorite treat of the summer was created! It's like eating the very middle of a cinnamon roll fresh from the oven! 
All you need is a package of the Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Holes and a container (or ten!) of their amazing caramel frosting. I bought mine at Maverick. Roast the Cinnabon hole over campfire coals for a few minutes until the cinnamon gets a little darker. While it's still warm, spoon some of the frosting over it, and enjoy! So simple and so yummy. The best treat of the summer. You can thank me later! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: