Monday, August 15, 2016

Back to School Teacher Gift Idea

Summer is almost over, which means school will be starting soon. One of our favorite things to do the week before school starts, is get teacher gifts ready. My kids love helping out with this! 
These are really simple, inexpensive gifts for the first day of school. I bought the brownie and cookie mixes, and the pack of 5 wooden spoons at Family Dollar. The whole gift costs $2! Tie some tulle on it and you are good to go! 
I made the tags using Microsoft Word and the clip art from it too. Just search school in the program and it will bring up a lot of cute clip arts for you to choose from. After you print it, cut it out and slide it under the ribbon. I tape the wooden spoon to the baking mix package. 
I typed a couple of cute sayings to go with each baking mix. They make such adorable and easy gifts! I love things that are simple, because let's face it, I'm so busy and don't have a lot of spare time. 
I use this gift idea every school year. You can use any kind of baking mix. I hope your kids teachers love these gifts as much as mine do! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: