Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Homemade S'mores Treat for National S'mores Day

In honor of National S'mores Day, I made this yummy, simple recipe, full of gooey marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate! This is my family's favorite treat! And I think you're going to love it too! It's so easy and is a huge hit wherever I take this treat. I could eat an entire pan of this stuff, so I'm warning you ahead of time how delicious it is! 
Homemade S'mores Treat 
Ingredients:
•8 cups Golden Graham Cereal 
•5 cups mini marshmallows 
•1/4 cup corn syrup
•6 TBSP butter 
•1 1/2 cups Hershey Chocolate Chips 
•1 tsp. Vanilla 
Directions: Melt marshmallows, corn syrup, butter and chocolate chips in a pan on the stovetop until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal in large bowl and toss to coat. Press into a 9x13 pan and cool. Enjoy! 

Happy National S'mores Day! 

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: