Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Positively Baby Shower

 
I was honored to have been nominated and chosen to attend the A Positively Baby Shower at Jane Headquarters, hosted by Positively Oaks and Dani Marie last month. The sponsors were beyond generous and the baby shower was so much fun! I first have to give a big thanks to the amazing hosts, Owlet and Munchkin and to Babyganics for the beautiful theme and gifts!
 
 
 
My next thanks goes to my sweet mom who nominated me. While I didn't feel like I deserved it, I was so excited to get the beautiful invitation in the mail! I put the invite by my ultrasound pictures. I look at them everyday and can't believe how far we've come in the last year. It was a long hard road getting to this point, but I've learned and grown so much. It seemed so fitting to celebrate that at an amazing baby shower!
 
 
The food was so yummy, it was provided by the Protein Foundry and dessert was from Sweet Tooth Fairy (my favorite)! They had a table set up from Ella's Bows where all of the expecting mamas got to make a bow tie or headband for their sweet baby. I loved all the decorations and all the ladies at our table were so sweet! Jess and Dani are the sweetest ladies and have the biggest hearts! They made us laugh so much! I loved the games and the giveaways were amazing! I was so excited I won a baby camera video monitor and a cover from Covered Goods, in addition to the bag full of gifts and baby products that all the moms received! I love all the photos from Roxana B Photography, Kelsie Emm Photography and the video from KC Film & Photo. I will cherish these images and put them in my baby's baby book. Thanks again to Jess, Dani and all the amazing sponsors that made this day so special and so much fun! It was definitely a day I'll never forget.  
 









***Photo credits: Roxana B Photography and Kelsie Emm Photography
***This is not a sponsored post.

The Keeper of the Crayons
 

No comments: