Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Easy Neighbor Christmas Gift

For anyone looking for an easy Christmas gift to give to neighbors, I have the perfect gift for you. This year, since I'm pregnant, I wanted to give a simple gift to our friends and neighbors. It also turned out to be inexpensive which is always a bonus! I bought rolls of Christmas wrapping paper from the dollar store for a buck each. They had a bunch of cute prints! I chose this classic red and white snowflake print. I made a cute Christmas tag that says, "May you feel "Wrapped" in love this Holiday Season!" I taped the tags around the top of the wrapping paper and they were ready to be delivered. It's a simple but festive Christmas gift that anyone can make. I hope this helps any last minute gift givers. Merry Christmas!

The Keeper of the Crayons 

No comments: