Friday, December 23, 2016

The Best Crescent Rolls



One of my favorite holiday traditions is baking with family. I love when my mom and I can bake cookies and pies and rolls with my kids. It's seriously one of my favorite things to do! This crescent roll recipe came from a friend of mine. She shared it with me a couple years ago and I make it all the time, not just for the holidays. In the spirit of giving, I'm sharing the recipe with you! Whenever I make these rolls, everyone raves about them. I follow the recipe exactly and they've always come out perfect! I know they will add a special touch to your holiday meals. Merry Christmas!!

Crescent Rolls Recipe:

*2 Cups Warm Water
*1 Cup Sugar
Mix together.
*Sprinkle on 2 TBSP. Instant Yeast
Let sit for 5 minutes.
*2 beaten eggs
*1/3 Cup Oil
*1 tsp. Salt
Mix into yeast mixture.
*Add 6-8 Cups of Flour until sticky dough forms
Let rise in a warm spot until double in size
Separate dough into 3rds and roll out on a flour surface into a circle.
*Brush with melted butter and cut into wedges. Roll into crescent shape.
Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes until golden on top. Rub with butter while they are warm. Enjoy!


 The Keeper of the Crayons

No comments: