Friday, January 20, 2017

Healthy Wraps with Ranch


Happy Friday! To celebrate making it to the weekend, I'm sharing one of my favorite recipes. I have been craving turkey sandwiches this entire pregnancy, which is exactly what I craved with my other daughter too. The only problem is, I'm not a big bread fan. I found these whole wheat wraps instead and I love them! I also came across a yummy ranch recipe that helps make the perfect lunch. Not only does it satisfy my sandwich cravings, it's healthy too! I've even made these for dinner with a side of sweet potato fries, and my family loves them!

Healthy Wrap Sandwiches:

Wrap Ingredients:
*Pack of Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps
*1 lb. Deli Sliced Turkey (Or meat of choice)
*Sliced Fresh Veggies, I used Spinach, Tomatoe, Pickles and Cucumber
*1 lb. Deli Sliced Cheese

Ranch Ingredients:
*1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
*1 tsp. Garlic Powder
*1 tsp. Onion Powder
*1 tsp. Sea Salt
*1/2 tsp. Pepper
*1/2 tsp. Parsley
*1/2 tsp. Dill

Directions: Combine all the ingredients for the ranch and whisk together. On a wrap, spread some of the ranch to cover the entire tortilla. Layer a couple pieces of the turkey, cheese then veggies. Roll up wrap and slice in half. Serve with sweet potato fries. Enjoy!

The Keeper of the Crayons

No comments: