Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring Rain Boots

Who else is so excited that Spring is here!? I came across these adorable rubber rain boots for kids and knew my kids had to have them! What better way to celebrate Spring than jumping in puddles! I've linked all three pairs below.


I fell in love with these cute boots for my daughter from Small Wood Home. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shop online. The boots have the cutest bow on the front and come in a few different colors! Perfect for Spring!


 I couldn't leave my boys out so I found these rain boots for them. They were online at Walmart for $9.48! So I was pretty happy. The Easter Bunny is bringing these rain boots, sand toys, hats, a purse and bubbles for Easter this year! All the things kids need for Spring and the start of Summer.






The Keeper of the Crayons



No comments: