Thursday, June 15, 2017

Honoring Loss Moms

Since the passing of our baby girl, I've met so many beautiful mothers that have lost children of their own. My heart breaks for them, but it's also comforting to know that I'm not alone in my grieving.
One of the amazing mothers that I have met is Crystal. She has helped me cope more than she will ever know. She does a beautiful job paying tribute to her own angel baby as well as being a great mom to her rainbow baby. She is doing an amazing project on her blog where she honors moms and their babies that have passed away. I'm honored that she asked us to share our story and I'm so grateful to call Crystal my friend. Take a moment to read about all the sweet angel babies on her blog livingthroughourloss.com and you can read our story here. I'm blessed that there have been so many opportunities for us to share our story and keep Lucy's memory alive.

The Keeper of the Crayons


No comments: