Sunday, August 27, 2017

Chocolate Molten Lava Cake Recipe


Date Nights are so important to us. Whether it's staying in and watching a movie or going out as a couple or family for dinner, I look forward to them every weekend! Chili's is one of our favorite places to eat on Date Nights! Our favorite dessert to order from there is the Chocolate Molten Lava Cake! My daughter ordered it the last time we had a family date night at Chili's and we had to get a picture of it! It's so yummy, but sometimes we crave this delicious cake when we are at home. Lucky for us, Oh, Sweet Basil has us covered! They have an amazing, (and super easy!) copycat recipe to make this cake at home! I came across it on Pinterest and was so excited to share it with you all! You can find their recipe HERE. Everything is better with chocolate and I love recipes that are easy! My kids love this cake and I know your family will too!

The Keeper of the Crayons 



No comments: